ITS Network Setup Tool for Windows and Mac
UVa faculty, staff, and students can use the Network Setup Tool to perform the following actions on their computer:
- Configures your computer to access UVa's encrypted cavalier wireless network;
- Obtains a UVa Standard Assurance digital certificate for you;
- Sets up certificate ready web browsers for NetBadge digital certificate login;
- Fine-tunes your Windows computer's firewall settings.
Download the Windows Setup Tool
Windows 7, Vista or XP:
Download the Mac Setup Tool
10.6, 10.7 or 10.8:
- Download the Mac Setup Tool Installer.
- Run the Installer.
- Follow the Tool's on-screen instructions.